01. Add hair to the sphere
02. To only edit the hair, go to the attributes manager. In this case I only adjusted Hairs and set the hair count to 20000
03. Use the tools in the Hair module to brush, curl, grow etc. I recommend to focus on one tool at a time so that you can switch between the selection tools under the hair module and the other tools using the space bar. I find it a bit tricky to select the hair guides. It seems like rotate tool only works if you have used the move tool first. On the image below I only used the material settings to make the curls.
01. To make the curls I only used Tighten in the hair material to 5%
02. The clump the hair together I set Clump to 100% in material.
03. Now add some crazy colour and add it to text or something! Yaii
More coming up later!